Monday, October 10, 2011

No-Sew Tote Bag

Hey, There! I Had A Pillow Case I Didn't Need, And A Tote Bag Is What I Came Up With. So Here It Is!:

     Materials:
  • A Pillow Case
  • Sciscors
  • Rope
     Steps:

  1. Cut Off The Top Of The Pillow Case, Leaving The Bottom The Desired Size Of You Tote Bag.
  2. Cut Holes On Each Side, One About 2 1/2 Inches From The Left, The Other About 2 1/2 From The Right
  3. Cut The Rope Into Two Equal Pieces, Depending On The Size Of Your Wanting The Staps To Be. I Do About 1 1/2 Foot.
  4. On Each Side Of The Bag, Put One Side Of The Rope Through The Hole On The Left Side Of The Bag, And Tie A Knot On The Out-Side Of The Pillow Case To Hole The Rope In.
  5. Repeat With The Right Side.

The Bottom Of Your Pillow Case Should Now Look Like A Tote Bag! I Hope You Enjoy Making Your Very Own. Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment